Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Through the Eyes of Willow

One of my favorite gifts that Willow got this Christmas is her digital camera. It's made just for kids--doesn't break when dropped, can't smudge the lens, has easy-to-use buttons (it does lack, however, on picture quality, but they know kids aren't going to complain about that!).

It's such a treat to see what she takes pictures of. It's also fun to be photographed by her, as long as your willing to stoop down a bit. Even then, she'll probably still cut off your head!
Daddy!

Autumn and, technically, me!


Aunt Sara at the zoo.


Some lizards!


This one was taken by Drew at the Children's Museum. Just like it used to be with Matt and me, before the digital camera. I would always be snapping away with my camera--and would rarely be in a picture myself. Then, on the occasion where I would think...hey, I'd like a picture of myself here, Matt would manage to cut my head off or the picture would come out blurry! No worries, Drew, I give you way more credit!

No comments: