We decided to not have much of a "planned" New Year's Eve this year, and it worked out well for us! Twelve of us got together at Corey and Hunt's house for some amazing food and satisfying beverages! I can't believe I made it well past midnight, considering I find myself going to bed at 8:30 some nights! We had a great time, but, who wouldn't when you get the opportunity to celebrate with such great people.

Nora and Autumn getting the party started!
Preparing for the champagne toast.
The mommies--not holding back!
So this is a less than flattering (ok ok really FUNNY) picture of me and Hunt. I decided that, as the moderator of this blog, I do a lot of censoring and every now and then I should have a sense of humor! For the record, I am TRYING to be funny in this pic :) Can you say...Mucho Tequila!
Are we in middle school?
No comments:
Post a Comment