Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A Little More Christmas...

Once again, an early morning for Uncle T in order to spend time with his favorite nieces. They absolutely adore him and he happily indulges in Willow's (almost every) request. She even chose to skip a playdate with friends just to hang out with him. He happily "Willowsat" while I went and hung out with friends (although I couldn't resist pointing out all the major safety issues I have with my mother's house before leaving!).


As is the custom, Ryan and Daniel came in from Maine for a night of (relatively) hard partying. Here we are whooping it up as the loudest table in the local Mexican restaurant.



Cookies for dinner, cookies for a snack...Grandma is never short of cookies for Willow!


Willow and Mike Valenti, good friend from Portland. I think she remembered him given he was greeted with a nice big hug. He basically saw her grow up!


Willow and Drew doing what they do best--running around!!

No comments: