Soooo behind. Guess it's a sign of a full summer. I'll be posting summer pics through the fall at this rate!
As a second stop on our Northern Cal tour, we met up with Matt's family in Lake Tahoe. It was a good time, save for the few days when Autumn was REALLY sick. Poor thing. I haven't seen her so sick ever. Completely comatose that even my MD father in law was worried!

Willow hanging at the Northstar resort.

Gondala ride!

Willow and Jack chillin' patiently.

Matt and the kids dug a crater in the beach!

Willow playing with the hawk feather we found. She's performing a "cleansing" ritual.

Posing with the fancy feather. This was one of the only clear days. Tahoe was affected by the nearby forest fires.

Autumn back to life! Poor thing.

Nothing a good foot bath can't help.

Jumping into what's left of the crater.

We took a catamaran cruise--the highlight of the trip. I love this photo of Autumn.

Luke, Willow and Jack. Best cousins.

Jack and Willow with Pop.

Look at that huge beachfront mansion!!

Poor Autumn. Still not up to snuff.

Autumn with her Aunt Mandy.
No comments:
Post a Comment