Willow, Bella and Aya picked up right where the left off. Both girls had an amazing time (as did we). I really benefited from a long night of deep discussion with Dabney and Hunt. Always the student!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Part 3--Grass Valley
Can't go West without a visit to Grass Valley! Sooo good to catch up with Hunt and Dabney, and to meet one of the newer additions to our group of friends--baby Phaedon. He's such an angel, I swear.
Willow, Bella and Aya picked up right where the left off. Both girls had an amazing time (as did we). I really benefited from a long night of deep discussion with Dabney and Hunt. Always the student!
The trampoline fits! I remember when it boiled down to the trampoline or the king size bed. Good to see both made the cut!
Sweet Phaedon.
Taking a swing.
Good to be back together.
The faces of true friends.
Out to eat.
The town center is small but really cute!
Corey graced us with his presence for breakfast.
Swimming in the Yuba River.
Willow, Bella and Aya picked up right where the left off. Both girls had an amazing time (as did we). I really benefited from a long night of deep discussion with Dabney and Hunt. Always the student!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment