Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Girls

The girls have certainly kept us busy. Now that Willow is in school 3 mornings a week, I feel like the time is really flying. So, I decided to lump some things together and do one post for now.

Autumn is hilarious. She has a big personality that is quite funny. One of my favorite sounds is Autumn cracking Willow up. She makes us all laugh!

Willow is really growing up. I'm not sure if it's getting over her fear of preschool, but she is really branching out to try new things. She went on a rollercoaster at the State Fair and swam without mommy and daddy (but with a vest)! Her creativity is really astounding to us. She loves to draw suns and beaches, and recently set up an animal festival with some animal puzzle pieces. It was quite elaborate, but the picture only captures one stage!





No comments: