Monday, July 30, 2007

Shakin' It

Recently I have not been able to shake off a mood. Don't have any real explanation for it--allergies? boredom? sleep-deprivation? restlessness? all of the above and more?

Needless to say, this moodiness interferes with my ability/desire to post. Not that all posts are cheery, just that I know this mood will pass (hopefully with relative ease) and I don't necessarily need it journaled in cyberspace for eternity.

Soo...just to keep up with the blogging, I thought I'd post a generic "what's new with me" segment:


What I'm reading: just finished Eat Pray Love and loved it. Looking for a new book now and loving the fact that I now have time for reading!

What I'm listening to: the new Wilco album. awesome. Just saw Xavier Rudd, too. amazing.

What I'm eating: I'm currently addicted to Bear Naked trail mix--specifically the High Sierra mix.

What is driving me crazy: the mosquitos--especially the ones that bite during the day now!

What is challenging me: my three year old's quest for independence.

What has made me laugh recently: the spoof trailer on You Me and Dupree and some old SNL skits on Youtube.

Favorite time of day: Mid-afternoon nap/quiet time.

Least favorite time of day: 5 o'clock witching hour.

Upcoming activities: Autumn's first birthday, enrolling Willow in school, wedding anniversary and other date nights with Matt, batchelor/batchelorette party in Lake Geneva.

Favorite word as of late: cultivate.

No comments: