Thursday, March 22, 2007

Willow's Birthday Party

Willow's birthday party was a blast. We rented out a big gymnastics center and had so much fun--adults and kids alike. Too bad they don't rent it out on a Friday night for adults only! We were itching to get on all the equipment, try out the trampolines and throw a party in the pit!

I was a little leary (is that the right word?) of throwing a party for a 3 year old but, given that we had just returned from Florida, it was the lowest-stress, no frills party ever! All the kids were wiped out. I think in the last five minutes we had at least 3 kids sitting in the pit crying! Naptime!!

Willow making her way through the pit.



Bella and Mona trying the trampolines.


Willow blowing out her 3 candles.


Taking a break for some food and cupcakes!


I'm not sure Willow and Mona can eat them fast enough!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Hey guys--looks like a heck of a party. Stacy and I like checking in on your blog periodically. Looks like your family is well, hope to see you for a little bit in Indianapolis in a couple of months.

John and Stacy