Saturday, March 10, 2007

Au Revoir Ms. Johanna!

Willow and Bella had their final ballet class. Ms. Johanna was, again, quite inappropriate with the toddlers while the parents watched. I just don't think she struck the right balance. So...Hunt and I signed the girls up for ballet at the local parks--only to find out that Ms. Johanna is now teaching all the classes there, too (we miss you Jen!). We quickly cancelled and are holding out for tap/ballet combo starting in April.

Willow did love the class, though.


That's Willow in her stylin' JaneFondaesque leg warmers. I love this age where the girls don't feel like they need to conform just yet!


Mommy and Autumn looking on. Daddy got to catch the final class with us!


Best Buds!


The customary post-ballet trip to the Indian buffet.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I miss you too! and i really miss Shalimar--just seeing it in the background makes my mouth water!!! I just started my first dance classes here and I know your girls would love it. Want to move to SC?!' I thought Jennifer with Motions Inc. was going to be teaching at BR park. She is good and might be a little more fun:) Ask Kathy at the park if you think about it.