I took some photos of Autumn chillin' on the bed with Daddy and Willow playing tickle monster in the background!
Sunday, February 18, 2007
The Family Bed
Matt stayed home during the snowy, cold week. We LOVE to have Daddy home. He interacts with the girls in a way that is different from me. It's as though he seamlessly fills in the gaps left by me, while overlapping in all the important areas. Matt brings different energy, fresh play, sarcasm and more physical activity. I love the family unit we make, and, even though his play is often not my style, I know the girls are benefitting from both energies. (Fringe benefits include Willow's ability to name every Simpsons character, to identify James Brown and name some of his songs, to take teasing and sarcasm well, to perform great gymnastic feats, and to note popular pop culture such as "Whassssssuuuuuupppppp?" and "Yo Quiero Taco Bell!")
Making Willow dance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment