Sunday, September 17, 2006

Uncle T

My brother, "Uncle T", flew in from California to meet the new neice. He got to witness some of her first smiles! I think they bonded :)

Willow is absolutely nuts about her uncle. She loves to have him around. She said she was going to go to California in a few weeks and that she would "see him at the airport!" (no trip planned though!)

Despite being on West Coast time, my brother managed a few early morning play times and a 9:30 am music class. He has some great photos of that, but I didn't tackle the picture-taking that morning.

We went to Penrod Festival. It was fantastic. I couldn't believe how much there was for kids. Willow managed to sneak on stage during a marionnette show and dance with some flamingos. I wasn't there to document it, but my mom said she received a round of applause!
Whoops! Double upload. Great Aunt Deb, Autumn, Willow and Uncle T.


Autumn with her Grandma and Aunt Sara.

No comments: