We met Matt down at the Market--one of our customary activities of the week. I'm feeling good nowadays (like I told George--just shy of 100%; but, then again, with 2 little ones, I may never hit that 100!). I am proud that I've gotten these girls dressed, fed and out the door before noon each day! I'm exhausted by 5, but I'm managing. People ask what's it's like the second time around and I always say--what was I complaining about with one? If it were just me and Willow, life would be SOOOO easy!

Autumn is increasing her awake time. We've even seen some smiles as of late :)

I get them dressed and ready but rarely get to tend to myself. Is that my hairbrush buried beneath those cobwebs? Ok, so Willow's hair takes bottom on the list of priorities, too. It's just so hard to manage!

Our girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment