Thursday, August 10, 2006

NNNNNOOOOOOOO.......

Sorry for the delayed update--I wish there were more news to report! But, lo and behold, my womb is a comfy, cozy place and my kids just DO NOT want to come out into this crazy world!! Maybe they know something we don't!

Well, I'm officially entering my 41st week (I went 42 weeks and 3 days with Willow!). The doctors have exercised a good degree of patience with me and have agreed to let me go until Monday or Tuesday. Then, we'll start talkin' interventions (read: Induction, bed ridden, higher risk of rupture, epidural and c-section BUT may still work out fine). I would not be able to give birth in the birthing center so hopefully over the next few days, I can convince this little squirt to make his or her grand appearance. I think Willow is beginning to wonder if we made this all up! I will say that one of the best things we did was wait until about 8 months to tell her b/c it's reaching overkill, I think!

Hope all is well with you. We will be sure to update when we can!

No comments: