Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Nope...no baby yet!

I braved the zoo at 39 weeks and with 87 degrees! Just for a SHORT time, though. We (Willow, my mom, Sara and I) did our typical "zoo" day where we saw as few animals as possible and kept it short and mellow!

No baby yet--I don't think it's QUITE imminent either! I've been working very hard to try to get this child to turn from its current posterior position (read--HARDER and LONGER labor and higher risk of c-section). There may be little I can do at this point!

We took the train and saw some giraffes.


Sara, Grandma and Willow.

Willow rode the pony all by herself! She wanted grandma to walk with her but they had already started their trek. My mom started to run up, but you don't run up behind a horse, so she was quickly stopped. Willow was SO proud of the fact that she went by herself so it worked out just fine.


Ok, I decided to allow a photo of me--so...here I am at 39 weeks! Hanging in there--or should I say hanging OUT there!

No comments: