Monday, May 26, 2008

Success!

My irobot husband figured out how to load the pictures! I'm back in the blogging bizness!

First stop--Broad Ripple Art Fair. The girls had a blast, as did we. Unfortunately we could not bike there--I woke up with a "tentative back" as I like to call it. Felt like one wrong move could cause some damage. Probably some leftover tension my body's working out.

The Art Fair had lots of kiddie stuff, including shows for kids. We caught the same woman as we did last year--she's a bit bizarre in that local-television-station-kids-show kind of way. But, she kept our girls, once again, entertained!

Autumn's first face painting. Butterflies for her and hearts for Willow (despite her claim that she was going to get her WHOLE face painted--she's all talk :) )

Always great to see friends--Jason and Liz, and Christine, Asher and Eric.

Hanging at Stonehenge Indy!

Splendor in the Grass (I haven't figured out how to edit the photos since I had to upload them in a roundabout way. Still a cutie though!)

Claire traded one kid in for another. Actually, she and Nora were there in the morning and she returned with Drew during Nora's nap.

Drew and Willow goofing off. I love these future bribe photos!

Chillin' out.

No comments: