Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Life Happens

There's a famous quote that says--"Life is what happens when you're busy making plans..."--or something of the sort.

The past few nights, when I managed to sneak a little time to myself, I found that my "wish list" of all the things I want to do with my free time is so long, that I ended up vegging out in front of some really awful summertime programming. I've regreted the *wasted* time (even though I arguably needed some brainless downtime).

So, tonight I decided to post to the blog. "Mmmmm...I don't have anything to post..." is what I've been telling myself each night. "Nothing exciting is going on."

But then I reconsidered--maybe LOTS goes on EVERY minute of EVERY day! And, lo and behold, with that change in perception, the world...MY world opened up in front of me and an endless number of posts and backlog of pictures and videos presented themselves to me.

How exciting...life happens!

No comments: