Monday, November 19, 2007

Requited Love

Matt came home from picking up Willow at school and shared some good news. Angus' (remember, Willow's approved crush) mom volunteered in school today. When Matt picked Willow up she excitedly told him who the classroom volunteer was. Matt took the opportunity to mention to Angus' mom that Willow seems to have a bit of a crush on him.

Apparently...the feelings may be mutual! His mom said that Angus is ALWAYS talking about Willow. Willow has yet to approach him in school. She asked me today if I could ask him to come to our house. I keep telling her it would be good to get to know him better in school. But, alas, she prefers to admire from afar.

Matt mentioned a potential playdate with Angus' mom. Turns out they live only about 10 blocks away.

I'll have to post a pic as soon as I get one!

No comments: