Flexibility was a key word. Thankfully, Matt and I are seasoned festival-goers and know when to push through and when to pack up!
We were greeted with 40 mph winds and felt this was not the type of weather for setting up camp with two small kids. So, we hoteled it the first night. Not much of a selection in Peoria, IL, but it turned out just fine!
Willow immediately made friends with Kylie and Joey in the camping area and continued to play with them the rest of the time. Sweet kids.
Autumn looked on, with baby of course!
Daddy cooking up some food!
The girls fell asleep in the stroller. It was amazing, really. You can see the stage in the background. This gave Matt and me a much needed break. We actually got to enjoy some music and margaritas!!
It ended up storming, so we ended our weekend short. It was still very worth getting out! Now I can't WAIT for High Sierras.
We have so many more pictures and too many videos, but I am going to post a few videos just to give a taste of the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment