Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Round Two!
Well, it looks like I'll be missing out on a summer of Margaritas on the new deck and travel to music festivals across the nation. It's all worth it, though, since Lamkin kid numero deux is due to arrive this August (we're trying for a multi-lingual household:) )!! If we haven't reached you to tell you the news yet, I'm sorry you're finding out by way of this Blog. We're very excited though! We decided, once again, not to find out the sex of the baby until his or her debut. We are excited for the prospect of either a boy or a girl. This pregnancy HAS been easier and a bit different than Willow's, I might say. Although I did break down and by a box of NERDs the other day at the movie store. It's quite unlike me, but I craved mass-produced, dyed, sweet candy with Willow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment